Friday 28 June 2019

MishBir SS - Trust (Prologue )

MishBir SS - Trust

Prologue 

“Tum hi the jispe maine andha vishwas kiya. Hamesha apne dil ki baat kahi. Kya pata tha ki tum hi meri feelings ke saath aise khel jaoge? Abir kyun kiya aisa?” Cried Mishti in her room hugging her pillow tight. 
Kuhu could not believe her eyes. She had definitely seen Mishti cry a lot of times but today she was broken. Her trust was broken. She didn’t realise that her eyes were moist as well. Immediately she called Kunal. 
“Ye sab tumhari family ka drama ab nai chalega. See me ASAP. I don’t want to know anything about your busy schedule.” Said Kuhu in a low yet firm voice.
“I’ll see you in an hour. The cafe outside your house.” Kunal managed to say.

Abir 
I was devastated. I have developed feelings for my friend to be married to my brother. Everything is very complicated. Moreover,she believes I broke her trust. How do I make her understand that I simply can’t ? Anyone, but not her.


XXX


I see really less stories on this forum so decided to post one. Till last week there were none. Now I see a lot. I’ll go read them and you read mine. Hope you enjoy this short story as I do writing it. 

See you soon.

Anismiley27

No comments:

Post a Comment