Friday 28 June 2019

Drikshit SS- Way back to you (Chapter 1)

Ps - Point of views are going to be in italics. 


Chapter 1 

Rakshit
I entered the room late at night and the sight I saw I wish I could see forever. Mrs Shergill has removed the pillow wall between us and was fast asleep almost on my side clutching my pillow. I couldn’t stop blushing. Things she could do to me. I slipped on to my side of the bed. Her being so near to me makes me crazy. But I could I feel that she had missed me so without a second thought I kept my arms around her comfortably and I saw her smile in her sleep. After years it was a good night. 

Drishti
I woke up around 6 am as I felt thirsty to find myself in his arms. 
“My god” 
It was a wonderful feeling. We hadn’t slept so close before. It’s driving me crazy and I know he is isn’t going to help me out after I told him that night that he forced himself on me. I removed his arms and went to my side to drink some water. 
“Nerve of the man to make Lavanya wear the ring and then come to me like nothing happened?” I muttered under my breath.
“Let’s not right now” I said to myself and slipped in the duvet near him putting my arms and legs around him making myself absolutely comfortable. After years, I felt I was home. 

Rakshit
I was the first one to wake up. Drishti was all over me. I couldn’t even move. Our faces so near I wished to peck her lips but I knew the time wasn’t correct. I was so content at the moment as if I had my world in my arms which I kind of did.
Suddenly the previous day came back to me. Mrs Shergill not being there with me. Me making Lavanya wear the ring. Mrs Shergill and Divya being injured. 
“I should have not” I cried in frustration.
She obviously couldn’t make it because she was injured. Maybe while she was coming to me this all happened. How could I do this to my wife? I’m not dad. I won’t leave her unless she leaves me. It’s not like the ring I made her wear has any kind of importance as I’m already married but still I felt it’s unethical from the bottom of my heart. 
The truth is I knew who my bride was when I got married. It was my consent. I was kind of happy with the bride swap to be very honest. How would I have her with me otherwise? I can’t  imagine her with Shikhar at all. I need to have a chat with mom and Lavanya that it’s our decision on what pace our relationship moves. I don’t want any interference. I kept my hand on her head. I could see her smile in her sleep. She was so content. I wish I see this all my life.
 
It was around 10am when Drishti woke up  and shouting Rakshit’s name. In few minutes, the whole family was in her room and also Rakshit who was showering had come out.
“Kya hua Mrs Shergill?” Rakshit ran to her
“Kuch nai bura sapna tha bas” Drishti said
“Jaake kapde pehen lijiye please. It’s not only us here” she added 
Rakshit understandingly changed and came back. Divya was already sitting near Drishti and asking if everything is alright.
Lavanya rolled her eyes to the family who was really worried for Drishti today. She turned around to leave when she heard Drishti call her name.
“Lavanya, I think you have something which is mine.” Drishti said calmly
“What are you even saying Miss PA? Have you already lost it?” Lavanya rolled her eyes
“Rakshit is still my husband. That ring doesn’t belong on your finger.” Drishti walked over to Lavanya and put forward her hand. 
“That’s absolutely true. Drishti can actually go to the police regarding this. It’s illegal.” Divya added.
Lavanya glared at both the sisters and put the ring on Drishti’s palm.  
To say, Rakshit was stunned was an understatement. He was anyway going to tell off Lavanya but Drishti doing that made him feel important in her life. Seeing Rakshit smile from behind all the family members  except Mahima smiled and left. 
“Chahti kya ho tum? Mere bete ko khush nai dekh sakti?” Mahima shouted
“Shayad aap hi apne bete ki khushi nai dekh sakti ma’am.” Drishti said calmly and walked over to the bed folding the single duvet. 
“Pati pati ki banti bhi hai aur pati pati ka rishta bhi hai.” Drishti smiled at Mahima who was stunned and went to the washroom.
“Rakshit ye” she started
“Sahi keh rai hai vo. Muje mentally pressure karna band kijiye. Meri khushi Lavanya ke saath nai hai.” He said with finality 
Mahima left the room worried.
Rakshit fell on the bed like a love sick puppy staring at the ceiling with the dreamy smile. 
“What the hell is happening?” 
As he heard the knob of the washroom open he straightened himself completely and stared at her. She finally came to him took his hand and put the ring on his palm.
“Throw it, sell it or donate it I don’t want to ever see this ring. It should be out of my house.” 
Drishti didn’t wait for a answer. She was really pissed at the moment. How could he even in his weakest moments think of breaking the relationship.

Drishti went to Divya straight. Divya hadn’t recovered fully. She still needed rest but being the person she is she was continuously moving around. 
“Divi recover karle phir kar jo karna hai.” Drishti pleaded 
“Oh Di mai bore ho gai hoon even Shikhar is on my head. Mann toh kiya uska jadoo se muh band kardu par powers bhi nai chal rhe.” Divya whined 
“Divi please mere liye” 
Divya came to her bed and promised her that she rest properly until she recovered. 
“Divi muje kuch kehna tha” 
 “Ki aap use Lavanya ka khoon karna chahti hai. Ya ya I know.” She laughed
“Ki mai Mr Shergill ko chodna nai chahti.” 
“Chodna bhi nai chahiye di. Aap dono saath hi belong karte hai.”
“Sachi?” Drishti’s eyes twinkled 
“Muchi” Divya hugged her sister.
Sisters kept on talking about a lot of things after that. Divya did give a lots of tips on how to make a man run behind you. Drishti smiled knowing this was her time to take a step towards him. 

After after a good chat with her sister, Drishti moved back to her room to avoid all the family drama for today. Rakshit made his entry in the room few mins after her and straight away went to the washroom not even looking at her.
“ I need to talk.” Drishti started
“I thought you don’t consider me enough to share your mind with Mrs Shergill.” Rakshit snapped
“Maine aapse uss din kaha tha ki agar aapko mujse divorce chahiye to keh dijiye. Aise cheat mat kariye.” Drishti walked to him 
“Maine bhi kaha tha ki muje divorce nai chahiye. Hamara rishta aage badhane ki koshish bhi ki thi, par tum I don’t know what’s on your mind.” Rakshit turned around to face Drishti 
“Meri majboori thi Mr Shergill. Par mere itne nasdeek aane ke baad aapki himmat kaise hui Lavanya ko ring pehnane ki?” 
“Meri bhi majboori hi thi. Waise bhi iss rishte mein sabse zyada mai hi invested hoon. Tum nahi. Kabhi nahi karta mai aisa. Issliye nahi ki tumhe bura lagega, issliye kyunki meri zindagi mein iss rishte iss shadi ke bahut mayne hai.” He pointed towards Drishti and then him
“Toh phir kyu?” Her eyes slightly watering 
“Galti ho gai mujse. Tumhare hote hue muje aisa nai karna chahiye tha. Mai gusse mein tha ki tumne apna faisla le liya aur muje nai chuna par ye baat bhi sach hai ki jab tak hamara rishta hai meri zindagi mein aur koi nai hoga.” 
“Aap mujse alag hona chahte hai?” 
“Alag toh tum mujse hona chahti ho. Aur shayad sahi hai. Hamare beech na bharosa hai na pyaar. Haina?” Rakshit left from the room not being able to handle the situation anymore. He was tired of constant complex situations in his life. 
He wanted to be loved, but only by her. To him, it seemed impossible. She didn’t trust him with her life was enough to break Rakshit’s heart.
Drishti stood there with tears in her eyes. He didn’t want to. He was right. He had always respected their relationship. Even after whatever arguments they used to have he always stuck by her. It’s time she sticks by him.


——


No comments:

Post a Comment