Friday 28 June 2019

Drikshit SS- Way back to you (Chapter 5)

Chapter 5

This time she couldn’t take it. She saw the love, longing and anticipation in his eyes. She was so lost in him that she didn’t realise when she went ahead and placed her lips on his.
They moved in a sync taking the moment in. Rakshit placed his arms behind Drishti, supporting her and pulling her closer. In response, she came all the more closer to him and let her hands go inside his T-shirt. They parted, their head touching each other and content smiles on their faces. They had been ignoring the sexual tension between them for long. Finally both of them had a green signal.
Rakshit removed his T-shirt and came closer to her. Drishti took his hand and slipped into sleeping position. 
“Are you sure Mrs Shergill?”
“These pins don’t come off. It’s painful Mr Shergill” She said slightly pissed with her properly pinned saree.
“I’m asking something, Mrs Shergill”
“What were you asking”
“Are you sure? Are you ok?”
“Yes, Mr Shergill.” she smiled as she slightly pulled him to her so he would be on top of her. She placed soft kiss on his forehead.
“Thank you Mr Shergill but please help me out with this. The pins are hurting my wound” 
Rakshit immediately removed her hands from there and helped her unpin her saree. 
“Thank you” she smiled
“Can I?” He asked to which she shyly nodded
Rakshit seemed to not get enough. He bent down to kiss her again on her lips and Drishti smiled in the kiss. She hadn’t felt this wanted before. Rakshit removed the pallu and slightly pulled the blouse down where he saw the wound. Drishti let Rakshit take the lead and closed her eyes getting shy. He remembered he was so scared that day. He kissed her wounds. These new feelings were creating a havoc for both of them. 
“Let’s not rush. We can wait, Drishti.” He said kissing her forehead 
“What why?”
“You’re hurt, Drishti!”
“That’s my problem”
“It’s doesn’t work that way.”
“Wait why where are you going?”
“Nowhere. I’m here. Beside you” 
“I’ll change” 
“Ok”
Drishti got up to change but the pain had increased for her which made her wince.
“See I told you. If it’s painful, you could have told me to stop Mrs Shergill!”
“But...”she looked down 
“What but?”
“But I didn’t want to stop you.” She looked away shyly 
“Mrs Shergill, even I cant get enough of you but I think we should wait. Make it special.” He smiled making her look at him
“Also, last time I stopped you, you started with the friend- friend thing.” She said annoyed 
“You pushed me and said that I forced myself on you.” He corrected
“I didn’t mean it.”
“How am I supposed to know?”
“Whatever” She said as she as he went to sleeping position again.
“Don’t sleep like this. It’s not good for your wound” 
“Don’t tell me what to do” she said annoyed 
“I’m thinking about myself Mrs Shergill. I can’t control for so long with you around me. So this wound has to disappear faster.” He said huskily near her ears to which she shyly smiled and got up to change.
“Come I’ll help you change.” he added
“What? No?” 
“Drishti, I’m your husband. It’s fine.”
“It’s embarrassing. I’ll manage.”
Rakshit picked her up and took her to the washroom to change. He helped her out and then both of them slept off together dreaming of each other.

Next day when Drishti woke up, Rakshit wasn’t by her side.
“Aaj phirse jaldi chale gaye kya?” Drishti said out a bit loud
“Nahi. Yahin hoon tumhare paas.” Said Rakshit exiting the bathroom in a towel
He came near her and kissed her forehead.
“Good morning Mrs Shergill!” to which Drishti smiled in her half sleepy state and hugged him tightly
“Good morning Mr Shergill!”
“Why you up so early?” She asked
“I have a lot of work these days. After the meeting in afternoon, everything shall relax.” He replied 
“Do you need any help? Should I come with you?”
“No no! You take care and have your medicines on time. That should work for me for now.”
“Ok! But I miss work!” 
“You can be back in few days. Get some rest!”
“Mr Shergill” she said in a low voice 
“Yes Mrs Shergill” Rakshit answered getting ready 
“Can you come home early today after the meeting?”
“You’re getting way too naughty Mrs Shergill” he winked
“No no... I mean”
“It’s alright I understand. I’m irresistible!” He smirked
“Mr Shergill” she said a bit loudly 
“Yes”
“Listen to me. I need to tell you my truth. I don’t want to keep you in dark anymore.”
“Oh so finally? I knew you were hiding something”
“Mr Shergill. This is very important to me.”
“You can tell me now,if you want” he said sitting beside her.
“No it’s fine. All the best for your meeting” she kissed his forehead.
“Fine. I had thought I would have to wait for a lifetime. This is still few hours. I can wait.” 
“Exactly” she smiled

Drishti was anxious the whole time. She sat in the room till the afternoon thinking what reaction would Rakshit have knowing about her powers. She knew Rakshit would always support her but somewhere she was very scared as she could see a perfect life ahead of her with him and telling this truth might spoil it.

Drishti 
I have to tell him. He is my husband and is supposed to know everything about me. 
“Kitni der tak mai chupa sakti hoon ki Divya meri sagi behan hai.” I sighed 
I have already told him. I can’t even back off. This is terrible. I can’t handle this. But, Shikhar knows. Rakshit should know too. But, I didn’t tell Shikhar he already knew! What am I supposed to do here?
My god! Chuck everything. I’ll tell him the truth whatsoever. I’ll take care whatever happens next. I think I should go see Divi once before I tell Rakshit anything.
I knocked Divi’s room and saw Shikhar sitting with her.

“Come na Di!” Divya said happily
“Vo mai actually...” Drishti started 
“I think I should leave.” Shikhar said
“No Shikhar. I think you should know this too!” Drishti said
“Kya hua bhabhi? Anything serious? Bhai ne kuch kaha?” He asked worried 
“Nahi. Mai unhe aaj sab sach bata dungi. Meri aur Divi ke rishte se Psachini tak.” She answered 
“I think it’s needed.” Divya assured 
“Muje bhi aisa hi lagta hai. Unhe jhoot bolna nai aacha lagta.” Drishti sighed
“If you feel isse aapka rista strong hoga then you should go ahead.” Shikhar smiled 
Drishti hugged both of them muttering a thank you under her breath.
“By the way, tum log ki relationship achi chal rai lag rha hai.” Drishti said teasing 
“Kahan bhabhi! Abhi tak apki behan ko pata hi rha hoon. Maanti kahan hai.” Shikhar said dramatically 
“That’s because I know my worth Shikhar. Better luck next time.” Divya rolled her eyes.
Drishti just laughed at them and left from there to see Rakshit already home. 
“I have to do this” Drishti breathed deeply and walked towards their room.

“Hey Mrs Shergill! It was like I couldn’t wait to be home. To see you.” Rakshit came ahead to kiss her but she got nervous.
“What’s wrong Mrs Shergill? Are you split personality. Is the Drishti who flirts with me different?” He added
“Aisi baat nai hai” she said with difficulty 
“Aree aise kaise. Kal toh itni bold ho rai thi aur aaj aise?” He teased her more nearing her
“Mr Shergill! Behave yourself!” Drishti said putting her hand on his chest stopping him.
“I have to tell you something very important. It’s very difficult for me please go freshen up. I can’t wait.” She added
“Ok” he said understandingly 

Rakshit was back quickly and sat near her holding her hand in assurance. Drishti looked and took a long pause before starting.
“My papa was killed and the one who killed him wanted to kill my mumma, me and my little sister too. My mumma made us sit in the train but she couldn’t board it and got caught. We saw our mumma die in front of our eyes. We were 7 year old twins. Divya is my sisters name. I used to call her Divi. She jumped off the train as she panicked seeing mumma and I lost my whole family that day. I met chacha chachi and they adopted me. I always was looking for my sister. In fact, my real motive of finding a job in Mumbai was to find Divi. After coming here, I got to know lot of things. Mr Shergill, I lied to you that day. I had seen the ek aakh wali aurat.”
Rakshit hugged her and allowed her to continue
“When I saw her, I remembered her face. She was the one who killed my parents.” Drishti started crying 
“How are you so sure? And how can she be in our house Drishti?” 
“I had seen her. She is no human Rakshit! She is a evil power.” 
“What” 
“Yes”
“Aapki...aapki shadi...”
“I’m listening Drishti”
“Apke shadi ke din, muje Divi mil gai.” 
“Kya? Kaise? Kahaan?” 
“Apki hone wali dulhan ke roop mein.” She looked up.
“Divya?”
“Hmm” 
“Aur tumne uski shadi mujse nai hone di kyunki mai tumhe layak nai laga?”
“Nahi muje toh voh apke liye pehle se achi nai lagti thi. Thodi meri gut feeling thi aur thoda mera aapke liye attraction.” She smiled
“Waise toh acha hi hua na” he smiled
“Haa” 
“Psachini ko ab pata chal gaya hai ki hum wahi hai. Issliye hamari jaan ke peeche hai. Issliye bahut baar aapke saath nai thi. Psachini ko maarne ka tarika search kar rai thi.” She added 
“Kya? Nahi tumhe kuch nai hoga okay? Hum saath ladenge! Abhi toh humne jeena shuru kiya hai.” He cupped her face and hugged her.
“Aapne ek baar pucha tha ki muje kuch bhi hone se pehle kaise pata chal jata hai” She said and broke the hug and went to cupboard to get something. It was a newspaper article.
“Ye lijiye. Padhiye.”
“I know about this. Two little girls saved a lot of people. This article had got really famous. The girls with powers.”
“Ye mai hoon. Ye Divya hai.” She pointed out and he looked at her shocked.
“I can see future and Divi can change the future.”


______


No comments:

Post a Comment