Friday 28 June 2019

Drikshit SS- Way back to you (Prologue)

Drikshit SS- Way back to you


 Prologue 

Drishti
I could not stop crying in our room which might not be mine in few weeks. Obviously, Rakshit had been very worried seeing me and Divya so injured. Immediately the doctor had been called for us and I closed my eyes as I knew he would take care of the rest. Once the doctor had said that we are ok, all the family members let us rest in our rooms. I haven’t seen Rakshit after that. I just lived a moment a while back where I realised that I would die and I yearned to see him, feel him and love him once before I die. 
Moreover, Lanvanya being the person she is announced her engagement to me and left. I feel like I lost my everything. I can’t feel my powers too. This is unbearable. I know it’s not him. I know Rakshit may not be very helpful in relation to evil Psachini but I felt like telling him everything. I want to live my life as his wife by his side without hiding anything from him. It breaks my heart to see him when he spots me and Shikhar together. 
“My head pains of crying now. I wish I could do something” 
Suddenly, my brain clicked 
 “ I’m still his legally wedded wife! How can anyone do that? Why am I crying? I’ll bloody make her pay to force Rakshit like this. I will get him back. It’s stupid to believe this engagement was his consent. He’s mine and will stay mine till I’m there.”
After a long time I smiled. If I can fight the evil powers, well then this is my husband who already loves me. I finally slept off and kept dreaming about the good times with my husband.

Rakshit
Why cannot she just tell me? Where she was? How was she so hurt? I didn’t see her go out as well. Lanvanya is on my nerves. I’m scared about this rushed decision. What if Mrs Shergill comes to know?
Why do I think so much about her when she doesn’t care. I’ll just let things flow as of now. I want to see her reaction. I hope she fights for me and throws Lanvanya out of here from my life completely. Please be mine Mrs Shergill! Please prove me correct. I know you love me.

___



No comments:

Post a Comment