Friday 28 June 2019

Drikshit SS- Way back to you (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4

“The fact is I’m not your friend, I’m Mrs Shergill.” 
Rakshit smiled at how seriously she said the statement. 
“I know and understand that, Drishti. I’m just giving us time. I know somewhere you’re attracted to me as well but you need time to get comfortable in this relationship and I’m willing to give you and our relationship that time.”
“So we are not friends? I don’t understand what you’re saying.” She asked
“I always said let’s start of as friends. Maybe in sometime we can go further. When you feel like. You don’t need to worry about Lavanya. I have already told her to not interfere in our life. Maa ko toh khair tumne sambhal liya hai.” He smiled 
“I thought you were friend zoning me.” She said seriously 
“I don’t want you to take any decisions on base on your insecurities because of Lavanya. Go change Mrs Shergill, I’m still here if you want to come back to me. For me, your comfort is of utmost importance.” He smiled 
“But friends don’t sleep on the same bed and hug like this.”
“Well, there can be exceptions.” He winked and I blushed
“More of, now you’re are handling the pace of our relationship. It’s all on you. I’ll wait. I know my feelings and I want you to know yours soon. It’s a beautiful feeling, Drishti. But slightly painful.” He added
“I’ll be back” 
Rakshit didn’t move at all and constantly had a smile on his face till Drishti came out. She again went to him and he gladly took her in his arms.
“Just seeing you make some efforts makes me feel like a huge burden has come off my heart.” He said
In response, she hugged him tighter and tried to sleep.

Rakshit
I know the sudden outburst is because of the engagement thing with Lavanya. But still makes me so happy to see her like this, near me.
Mai puri koshish karunga ki tumhe apna waqt de saku aur kisi din tum mere pass kisi aur ke dabaav se nai khud aaogi.
But, nothing can change the happiness I’m feeling right now. She is here with me and with her consent.

Drishti
I want to tell a lot more, Rakshit. It’s not all because of Lavanya. They are my feelings too. I realise that for one relation, I had put all my relationships in danger. Now that I have Divi with me also, I just need you to complete my family. 
Shayad Divi ne sahi kaha tha. He deserves a lot more for what I put him through. The man who I called bedil for a long period poured his heart and feelings to me sometimes by hints and sometimes by actions. He deserves all the attention I can ever give him. What did I do to deserve him? Maybe god is finally compensating for taking away my family so horribly.

Rakshit and Drishti indeed had a good sleep which could be seen on their faces at the breakfast table. Divya winked at Drishti to which she just shook her head. Rakshit noticed this and felt good that finally Drishti had started gelling up with people in the family, more importantly his family. 
Rakshit straightaway went to their room to get his pending work done. Romi joined Divya and Drishti for a while and they had a amazing time. The day had been pretty fast for Drishti and she was having too much fun with the wedding preparations in the house. Simran’s in laws were coming for shagun today. The whole house was busy. 
Rakshit on the other side had been working continuously in the room secretly hoping Drishti would come and they could some alone time. He wasn’t expecting a lot but a simple conversation with her also made his day. Slightly upset that Drishti didn’t show up, he continued to work. The last he saw her was at lunch where she was sitting beside him but continuously talking to Romi. Understandably, she had met him after long, Rakshit sighed. After another 2 hrs of working he finally took a break.
“I’ll just go fetch a glass of water and see where is Mrs Shergill. She didn’t even come up to use the washroom.” He wondered 
Rakshit went down to see a beautiful sight in front of him. 

Rakshit 
There she was. With maa. Looks like maa is teaching her how to make rangoli. 
“She has played a mini holi with herself as well” he laughed 
Maa and Mrs Shergill looked so happy. She just laughed on something maa said. What can I even want more? The two most important women in my life together and having a great time. I almost was tearful when I sensed someone behind me. 
“Ab toh bol do bhai.” Shikhar sighed 
“Sahi waqt aane pe keh dunga” he smiled
“Oohooooo acceptance!!! Going breat bhai!” 
“It was always there Shikhar. Who knows that better than you? Thanks for putting me in a situation where was forced to marry her.” He laughed 
“Your always welcome bhai! Didn’t I tell you that you would thank me later?” He winked
“Jaa kuch kaam kar” Rakshit smiled
“Hum toh kar hi rahe hai, aap hi subah se office ghar le aaye ho. Waise bhai, aaj doctor aaye hai Divya aur Drishti ka check up karne. Divya ka checkup ho rha hai. Aap bhabhi ko bhi keh do. Mai doctor ko phir aapke kamre mein bhejta hoon.”
“Ok Shikhar mai kehta hoon” He assured 
Rakshit went to Mahima and Drishti. They looked at him and smiled together.
“Bahut sundar rangoli hai.” Rakshit complimented
 “Hogi kaise nai? Maine aur meri bahu ne pehli baar koi kaam saath kiya hai, sundar toh hona hi tha na? Haina Drishti beta?” Mahima said excited
“Of course maa” Drishti smiled to which Rakshit smiled widely
“Vo actually Shikhar keh rha tha doctor aaye hai Divya aur tumhare check up ke liye, so I’ll be taking your Drishti beta from you for a while.” He smiled
“Haa haa jao jao. Health se important kuch nai.” Mahima smiled
“Chale?” Rakshit gave his hand to her which she gladly held and got up.

The lady doctor was already waiting outside their room. They went inside and the doctor insisted Rakshit to be there. Rakshit had tried moving from there as he knew the wound was near her shoulder and chest but obviously he couldn’t explain the doctor and she was right also in her way. As the doctor pulled the zip of the kurti slightly down to check the wound, Rakshit had got all nervous.
“It’s ok Rakshit. It’s not paining that much. Come sit near me.” Drishti smiled 
Rakshit was truly shocked. She had allowed him silently. He silently went to the other side of the bed and Drishti held his hand and looked at him and smiled. He smiled at her assuring her.
“You guys are really cute. No wonder she has recovered quickly. But, there will be slight pain in the right shoulder for some days.” Doctor smiled and said
“That’s it right? Any more care? She has fully recovered right?” Rakshit asked 
“Yes she has recovered fully. In fact both the girls are really strong. Just slight pains as I said. Prescribed painkillers should be ok. Just go slow in your intimate moments.” Doctor smiled at Rakshit and left. 
Rakshit and Drishti smiled at each other awkwardly. Both of them got ready for Simran’s shagun. Rakshit in his blue suit and Drishti in navy blue saree. 

Both of them were pretty busy during the function though it was a really small function of exchanging some gifts. 
It was a long day for both them so they went to their room straight away as the guests left. Rakshit went to change first and Drishti rested on the bed. 
“Mr Shergill, can you please pass me the painkillers? It’s painful.” Drishti said as she saw Rakshit come out of the washroom.
“Ek second. You didn’t have the painkillers and overworked yourself too. You’re amazing.” Rakshit said sarcastically 
Rakshit came near Drishti and gave her a slight massage where it was painful then gave her the painkillers. 
“Chahti kya ho tum?” He asked slightly angry now 
“Bata dungi. Please close the doors and windows.” She said and he did as she said understandingly  
He came back to her and sat near her. 
“Kuch keh rai thi tum.”
“Bata doon?” 
“Ab toh bata hi do”
He remembered the last time when they had the same conversation in reverse. He scolded his one track mind and concentrated on Drishti. 
Drishti was already looking at him. There was something different in her eyes and he could feel it. Slowly she shifted herself closer to him and kissed his left cheek. Rakshit closed his eyes slightly shocked and pleased. She looked at him. He looked so pure. His eyes closed and waiting for her. She kissed his right cheek and then looked at him. He opened his eyes and this time he could read her eyes. 
Finally, Rakshit got it where Drishti was taking things since long. He was a fool. Drishti looked down slightly embarrassed but Rakshit made her look at him. 
“What’s next Mrs Shergill?” He asked huskily 
“Please Mr Shergill. I know you know everything.” She said as her eyes looked down again
“Please Mrs Shergill.” He made her look at her again 
This time she couldn’t take it. She saw the love, longing and anticipation in his eyes. She was so lost in him that she didn’t realise when she went ahead and placed her lips on his.


_______

No comments:

Post a Comment