Wednesday 12 October 2016

Ye Toh Made For Each Other Hai Ji! (Prologue)



Prologue 

Suman *Point of view*
"Please Suman mere bete se dur raho" Rang in Suman's ears

"Muje tumse duri maintain karni padegi par muje pata hai ek din tum sab theek kardoge. I love you Shravan!!" Said Suman to herself as tears went down her eyes.


Shravan *Point of view*

"Kyun ignore kar rai ho? Samaj nai aa rha kuch. Bas ek baar puchlo mujse kya kehna chahta tha, apna dil khol ke tumhare haath mein rakh dunga." Said Shravan as he recalled their moments together.

***

Hellooo!! This is Ani!
I'm writing after really long so bear with with me.
I have come back to IF after so long feels so good.
I'll update chap 1 today itself *mostly*. 
Let me know your reviews in your comments.

|| This SS will have maximum 5-6 Chapters ||

No comments:

Post a Comment